Information relevant to my professional career
- I am a psychologist. I studied most of my career at the Jagiellonica University in Krakow, Poland; Once installed in Barcelona, I graduated from UNED in 2009. To complement my training, I did the Postgraduate “Development of Talent in Organizations” at the University of Barcelona in 2012.
- I am a trainer. For 12 years I have dedicated myself to the world of training and development of talent in the business field. I have worked in companies such as Desigual and Tous, where I have developed global projects and led international teams. I am especially interested in the field of training and development of so-called “soft skills”, such as communication, collaboration, leadership and work in multicultural environments.
- I am a coach. In 2017 I completed my training at the European Institute of Coaching. I am currently going through the certification process as ACC – Associate Coach Certified by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- I am a member of COPC – Colegio Oficial de Psicología de Catalunya (member number 28331).
- I collaborate with the ART Project carrying out coaching processes, training sessions and course development.
- I work in English, Spanish, Catalan and Polish.
Irrelevant information about my personal life
- I am Polish by birth and Catalan by adoption. I came to Barcelona in 2004 and I fell in love with this city at first sight, so I decided to stay. Here I met my husband, my daughter was also born here.
- Before developing my career in training and coaching, I did a wide variety of things, from serving breakfast, selling clothes, teaching languages, to advising on real estate projects. All the experiences have taught me something valuable and have allowed me to meet exceptional people.
- I am passionate about accompanying and watching people grow and I am very happy to be able to do it as my job. I think we all have great potential that we can bring out.
- Motherhood is being a great new vital learning for me. Its challenges and pleasures are an integral part of my life, as well as combining time for my family, friends, work and passions.
- I am a huge yoga enthusiast; I have been practicing it almost daily for many years. I seek to find calm, my great challenge, through connecting body and mind and to charge myself with energy. I have recently initiated meditation as well.
- I love traveling. Thanks to my work, I have been able to visit remote parts of the world, but when I most enjoy it is traveling with my family, in slow mode, trying to integrate ourselves into the landscape.