Information relevant to my professional career
- I am a psychologist. I completed my first degree in psychology at University of Padova (Italy) in 2005, followed by a Master’s degree in Dynamic Clinical Psychology in 2008, at the same university. I have continued my studies at the University of Barcelona, completing the Official Master’s Degree in Clinical and Health Psychology in 2011.
- I am a psychotherapist. I have been treating patients with different pathologies for the past 12 years. In 2013 I completed my two-year training as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist at the Behavioural Therapy Unit of the University of Barcelona. In 2018 I specialized in EMDR.
- I am a trainer. I combine my clinical activity with teaching and in-company training. I have been an associate professor at the Master’s in General Health Psychology at the University of Barcelona and a tutor at the Master’s in General Health Psychology at the Abat Oliba University.
- I am a member of the COPC – Colegio Oficial de Psicología de Catalunya (member number 20669).
- I am a General Health Psychologist, accredited by the Health Department of the Generalitat de Catalunya, since 2013.
- I am a Chartered Psychologist (CPsychol), by the British Psychological Society (member number 440259).
- I am a co-founder and psychologist of the Association Col·lectiu Sísifo, which offers psychological support to the victims of evictions in the neighborhoods of Ciutat Meridiana, Torre Baró and Vallbona in Barcelona.
- I work in Spanish, English and Italian.
Irrelevant information about my personal life
- I’m Italian, I grew up in the USA and came to Spain in 2011.
- I lived in Guatemala for a year working in the humanitarian field. This experience has definitely marked my life, leaving a trace full of lessons.
- I never get tired of learning. Psychology is my vocation, but I am also passionate about naturopathy, cinema, philosophy and art.
- In my free time I love cooking and eating good food in company, hiking in nature, listening to live music and enjoying art and cultural events.
- I have started travelling from a very young age and have never stopped, feeding the desire to discover new things and the curiosity towards what is different.
- I enjoy learning new languages. I have interrupted my study of Catalan several times. My challenge is to get my level up in 2021!