Information relevant to my professional career
- I am a psychologist. I studied psychology at the University of Barcelona. I graduated in 2015.
- I am a specialist in learning and behavior disorders. I did an expert postgraduate course in ADHD, Learning and Behavior Disorders at the Adana Foundation in 2017.
- I am trained by the Spanish EMDR Association.
- I am a General Health Psychologist, I graduated from the Master’s Degree in Psicología General Sanitaria in 2019.
- I am a member of the COPC – Colegio Oficial de Psicología de Catalunya (member number 24246).
- I am a student at the Master’s Degree in Psychopedagogy. I will graduate in 2021 from the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.
- I have been working as a child-adolescent psychologist for five years and as a psychotherapist with adults.
- I work in Spanish and Catalan.
Irrelevant information about my personal life
- I was born in Barcelona in 1992.
- While studying psychology I graduated in Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Assets from the UB.
- I am passionate about decoration and fashion, I consider that they can condition our mood.
- I enjoy reading, especially learning about psychotherapy.
- I like plants, candles, cookbooks and coffee.