Information relevant to my professional career
- I am a psychologist. I studied Psychology at the University of Social Sciences in Warsaw. I graduated in 2014.
- I am a specialist in Psychotherapy, with IAPOP certification obtained in 2017.
- I am a psychologist at the Feminoteka Foundation, which offers psychological support to women who are victims of violence.
- I am a student in the PTPP program to receive a supervisory degree.
- I have been doing individual, couples and group psychotherapy for five years in my private practice. For the last several years I have specialized in the subject of eating disorders.
- I worked as an English teacher before specializing in psychotherapy major. In 2015 I received a CELTA certificate from the University of Cambridge.
- I work in Spanish, English and Polish.
Irrelevant information about my personal life
- I am Polish, I came to Spain in 2017.
- While studying psychology I took a gap year and traveled around the world.
- I cannot live without having nature close to me.
- I love learning new things. I am still discovering the world of naturopathy, dietetics and herbalism.
- I like to spend my free time doing outdoor activities. I am a ski and windsurf instructor. I have been practicing yoga for 10 years and I love surfing.
- I love coffee and green tea.