Information relevant to my professional career
- I graduated from psychology in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in 2005 after a research project that, in addition to obtaining good recognition from the academic faculty, opened the doors for me to a field of specialization in dance psychology.
- I have a research master’s degree in sport and physical activity psychology from the UAB in 2010, which allowed me to continue delving into the world of high-performance psychology.
- I have a postgraduate degree in human resource management that accompanied my growth and journey in the field of organizational psychology.
- I have made a theoretical and empirical journey in the psychoeducational area related to respectful parenting and active education.
- I am a member of the COPC – Colegio Oficial de Psicología de Catalunya (member number 22070).
- I collaborate with the ART Project as a psychotherapist and I participate in training sessions and course and workshops development.
- I have worked for several years in companies in the human resources area, carrying out personnel selection processes, accompanying employees and doing trainings, workshops and psycho-labor tests.
- I offer emotional support both individually and in groups, and as a workshop therapist for emotional management sessions with patients with psychiatric diagnoses.
- I started my own project of “Emotional Accompaniment in dance” in 2018 where I have grown as a psychologist, advisor and trainer of dancers and institutions in the field of high performance dance.
- I accompany maternity support groups, as a facilitator, coordinator and mental health professional.
- I give introductory ballet classes for boys and girls from the point of view of respectful upbringing and free education.
Irrelevant information about my personal life
- I am from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and I have lived in Barcelona since 2007.
- I like to dance and I take ballet classes on a regular basis. I also practice other disciplines. I was born in the house of dancers, which has marked my interest in dance psychology by being in contact with its peculiarities and problems and made me want to contribute to the mental health issues in this group.
- I am passionate about the world of living education, especially from my own experience as a mother. I believe that society would improve if we focused on emotional education both in childhood and in adult life.
- I question the pre-established and try to be genuine and consistent with myself as a way of personal growth.
- My mother tongue is Spanish and I love languages so I have started to study several (French, Portuguese, German, Catalan) but the one that I have mastered the most is English.