I am a psychologist with a major in health sciences from the University of Barcelona.
- I obtained my degree as a General Health Psychologist from Ramon Llull University, Blanquerna, through a Master’s degree in General Health Psychology.
I am a psychotherapist. My approach is integrative; I work holistically, drawing from various psychological disciplines to provide personalized, high-quality, and responsible care based on each patient’s needs.
I have training and experience in family and couple’s therapy from a systemic perspective, and in eating disorders and self-esteem from a psychodynamic orientation, among other areas. I continue learning to improve my skills as a therapist.
- While I have experience working with children and adolescents, currently, due to my academic training, I am more focused on adults, couples, and family therapy.
- I collaborated with Creu Roja as a psychotherapist and have participated in social projects and emotional management for vulnerable groups in Barcelona.
- I am a member of COPC – Colegio Oficial de Psicología de Catalunya (member number P1209).
- I collaborate with ART Project as a psychologist and psychotherapist.
- I work in English, Spanish, and Catalan.
Irrelevant information about my personal life
- I come from a town in the north of Catalonia called Banyoles, known for its wonderful lake and the tortada (a local pastry), although, if you ask me, you shouldn’t miss the brunyols from Can Jepet.
- In my first work experience, I went to the town of Berga as an extracurricular intern, and that’s where I fell in love with clinical psychology.
- I have a keen interest in performing arts, especially dance and theater. Ballet, modern jazz, and contemporary dance are some of the disciplines I identify with. I have always considered the importance of taking care of our body and connecting with it.
- I am curious about languages and cultures, and I love exploring the world. That’s why I went on Erasmus to Budapest and spent some of my summers in England.
- I value my surroundings greatly and always remember this quote: “You become like the five people you spend the most time with, choose wisely.”