- I am a psychologist. I studied the first part of my bachelor’s degree in Psychology at the University of Timisoara In Roumania. Once I moved to Spain, I graduated from UNED in 2009.
- I am currently studing a Master’s degree in General Health Psychology at Ramon Llull University, Blanquerna.
- I was specialized in Family and Couple’s Systemic Therapy at the University of La Coruña and I have more than 4 years experience providing emotional support to single mothers and couples undergoing a fertility treatment
- To complete my training. I graduated from the Master’s degree in Psychopathology and Health and the Master’s degree in Human Resourses at UNED.
- I have a Level I degree in EMDR from the Instituto Español de EMDR.
- I am a member of the COPC – Official College of Psychology of Catalonia.
- I collaborate with the ART Project as team coordinator.
- I communicate in English, Spanish, Roumania, French and Italian.
Irrelevant information about my personal life